The Children’s Guild DC Public Charter School (TCGDC) is a tuition-free, publicly funded charter school, serving children in kindergarten through eighth grade in the District of Columbia. TCGDC is open to all students and does not require testing or screening for admission.The Children’s Guild DC Public Charter School (TCGDC) is excited to welcome all families, new and returning, for SY 2019-2020!
TCGDC participates in the My School DC lottery program which requires all students to apply through www.myschooldc.org to be considered for the upcoming 2019/2020 school year. Once the student has been accepted, a TCGDC staff member will reach out to families about enrollment into the school.
YOU’VE COMPLETED THE MSDC APPLICATION. WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
After MySchoolDC releases the results, upon receipt of acceptance, you have to get your child/children registered with our school within 10 days. An online link will be provided to our new family members allowing you to complete some of the required registration paperwork.
Families new to TCGDC will receive an email with instructions on how to submit all enrollment documents. Should you need assistance with the online forms, parents and guardians can complete in person at the school. If you have been accepted, and you applied without an email address, you can phone our front office at (202) 774-5442 for instructions on the next steps.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS:
Each of these forms MUST be completed online for both new and returning students.
- EF1 – Annual Student Enrollment Form
- EF2 – Student Emergency Contact Form
- EF3 – Student Media Release Form
- EF4 – Student Pick Up Authorization Form
- EF5 – Medical and Meal Form
- EF6 – Student IEP/504 Plan Form
- EF7 – Student Transportation Contract
- Student Transportation Request Form
The following forms MUST be submitted in person.
- DC Residency Verification Form
- Seat Acceptance Form
- OSSE Home Language Survey (HLS) Form
- Notification of Rights under FERPA
- DC Health Immunization Requirements
- Original Birth Certificate – NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- Parent/Guardian State Issued Photo Identification
- Court Documents (if applicable)
- Previous School Records – NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- IEP or 504 – NEW STUDENTS ONLY
Your student’s enrollment is not considered complete until the Residency Verification is completed at the school.
Monday- Friday, 9 am- 3:30 pm, by appointment only.
Register at The Children’s Guild DC PCS
2146 24th Place NE, Washington, DC 20018
Please call 202-774-5442 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
COME TOUR OUR SCHOOL:
Please call us at 202-774-5442 and make an appointment to tour the school that fits your schedule. These tours are an opportunity to learn more about the school and experience the school day.
Contact us with any questions at 202-774-5442 or via email: email@example.com