The Children’s Guild DC PCS
Bus Transportation Contract
2019-2020 School Year
The following infractions will impact or prevent your child(ren) the ability to use the The Children’s Guild DC PCS Bus Transportation Services:
- Abandonment: (not being at the stop to receive your child) we will not leave the child at the stop unless we have a written statement on file giving us permission to allow your child to walk home alone. In addition, we must have the name(s) of the person(s) your child can be released to.
- (2 incidents of Abandonment will result in removal from the bus for the rest of the school year.)
- Addressing someone’s child inappropriately (threats, raising voice, chastising) will result in the removal from the bus for the rest of the school year.
- Inappropriate interactions with the bus driver/aides (arguments/threats)
- Attempts to stop bus (buses only stop and open doors at the designated stops)
- Inappropriate Parent to Parent Interaction (arguing at stops or threatening)
- No food or drink on the bus (for health, choking, safety, and cleanliness)
- Not sitting down during the bus movement – Getting out of seat (dangerous as the bus is moving and may make sudden stops)
- (Electronic Games and Cell Phones) (The Children’s Guild DC nor the bus company will not be responsible for theft or loss. If they become a distraction, the electronic device will be taken away and returned to the parent or student at the end of the day.)
- Bus Route Changes Must Be Submitted in Writing by 11 am (via email or writing a note) to Mr. Dillard, Transportation Coordinator. This is the ONLY METHOD of making changes.
Failure to comply will result in the following consequences:
- 1st Offense – Written notification/Phone Call Home
- 2nd Offense – Mandatory Bus morning/after school
- 3rd Offense – Removal from bus for one week
- 4th Offense – Removal from bus for two weeks
- 5th Offense – Removal from bus for one month
- 6th Offense – Removal from bus services
MUST COMPLETE ONE FORM FOR EACH CHILD (Example: If you have 2 children, you MUST complete this form twice)