DC Public Charter School Board
Mayra D. Figueroa-Clark
Charles W. McNeill, Jr.
SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
2021-2022 School Year
Every other 2nd Monday from 6–8 p.m.
August 9, 2021
October 4, 2021*
December 13, 2021
February 14, 2022
April 4, 2022*
June 6, 2022*
*moved due to Holiday/School Closed
COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE BOARD
- Board members may be contacted by e-mailing BoardDC@childrensguild.org
- General questions about Board operations should be directed to BoardDC@childrensguild.org or 410.444.3804 x1118
Communications with Board Members or the Board Office by phone, mail, fax, and/or e-mail are part of the public domain and may be subject to disclosure under the DC Open Meetings Act.
Due to the current Public Emergency Crisis all board meetings will be held virtually until further notice. Should you wish to attend the meeting you may e-mail BoardDC@childrensguild.org by 2 p.m. the day of the board meeting. Those who email to sign up to attend will receive the link and passcode.
SPEAKING AT BOARD MEETINGS
Public Comment is taken by the Board at all regularly scheduled meetings. Those wishing to offer comment before the Board can sign up to 2 p.m. the day of the board meeting by e-mailing BoardDC@childrensguild.org. Those who email to sign up to speak at the meeting will receive the link and passcode.
Please note the following when signing up to testify at a Board Meeting:
- Testimony on agenda items will be taken when those items are before the Board. Testimony on items not on the agenda will be taken during the Public Comment portion of the meeting.
- To assist the Board, speakers during the Public Comment portion will be grouped by topic.
- Those who sign up and are not present when their name is called will forfeit their opportunity to speak.
- Regardless of whether the testimony is offered on an agenda item or during Public Comment, student-specific concerns and personnel issues cannot be discussed before the Board.
Public Comment is limited to up to ten individuals/groups with a maximum comment time of three minutes and remaining time cannot be yielded to other individuals/groups.